Curtis Willis and Maizie


Thursday, December 22, 2011

2 Scarves

Oh, so many missed opportunities to blog which I now regret.  Must resolve to do better.  Just posting some snaps of finished objects - gift scarves for people who help keep me going during the work week.  One never knows when gifting knitware how it will be received but if I get compliments for any hand knits I happen to be wearing, that person becomes fair game.  More knitterly details on Ravelry.

1st Scarf
Pattern: Molly by Classic Elite.  Yarn: Liberty Wool by Classic Elite. Blue Twilight colorway.

2nd Scarf
Pattern: Drop Stitch Scarf. Yarn: Boomerang by Fiesta in Misty Morning Colorway.

Lots more photos...will post more later.  Must go knit now.  Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, those both are so great. I especially like the first one. Nice play of color and texture.
    Have a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both gorgeous!! Wow! Just wonderful! And I hope that's a new pic of the kitties -- why have I never noticed how stretched out one of them is? lol! It always amazes me how long cats can be when they stretch out! Have a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful!! I really like the Drop stitch scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! The color of the yarn knit up really well in both patterns. Happy Holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both scarves are really pretty!!! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete