Curtis Willis and Maizie


Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Rare Things

Here in NE Florida we are already noticing the reduction in hours of sunlight as time marches toward Autumn. This happens to be my favorite time of year. I thoroughly love the heat and being outdoors in it. I've tried to snap one of my hummers but they're too skittish. Instead found this beauty on one of my giant red pentas.
 Working on a shawl from a free pattern, Maluka, using wonderful Happy Fuzzy Corriedale. That's all I can post from my iPad!

6 comments:

  1. Great knitting -- love the colors! Lovely butterfly too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Several years ago I grew pentas as summer annuals. I do not think they are even offered in Oregon anymore. They sure are pretty pants I imagine the hummers love them too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know you enjoyed the heat so much!

    Is Maluka your Camp Loopy 3 project? I'm off to check out the pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for your sweet comment, today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your header is beautiful and charming. :)

    ReplyDelete