Curtis Willis and Maizie


Thursday, January 26, 2012

Thank you Marshall Tucker.

For some dear readers this will be close to a repeat of Tues night's post...which I managed to delete after posting while fixing a typo in the title. So Margaret...you can skip this one :)

I was thanking Marshall Tucker, Lynyrd Skynryd, Blackfoot, 38 Special, Allman Brothers for their awesome Southern blues. Because I recently rediscovered just how much I love their music...and because it's helping me hit some new goals at the gym this year.  After fighting to put in even 20 minutes on the elliptical a couple of nights I week, I can now go over an hour and close to 7 miles thanks to these guys. Love those double lead guitars, the awesome bass, the whole Southern sound. Takes me back...

I promise to post a snap of progress on Ann Dale next post.  I've been putting in a couple of hours almost daily ever since the first of the year. It's a gorgeous sampler with my favorite colors.

We had another early spring day here in North Florida - 80 degrees during the day - perfect for riding with the top down! But the pollen is dusting everything, almost a month or two early!

Hope you are finding lots of time to enjoy your favorite needle arts.

1 comment:

  1. Oh gosh, I feel your pain! I did that the other day while I was writing a post. But luckily, I went to the posts page and there was a draft still there. Ugh! Blogger can be difficult!

    ReplyDelete